Friday, September 4, 2009

Wine and Twine Girls Getaway


Try Arkansas for Great Girlfriend Getaways. Arkansas recently launched a website just for girls that want to get away. The website includes itineraries for trips that include golfing, wineries, spas, ATVing, biking, and so much more.

I am the communications manager for the Arkansas Department of Tourism; however, even before I moved to Arkanasas, I was vacationing here. I recently went on a “wine and twine” get away to Norfork Lake (Blue Lady Resort and Raimondo Winery) and the White River (His Place Resort) that included fishing, shopping and wine tasting. We stayed at resorts owned and operated by women that put together a fun three-day trip.

My next girls getaway trip is going to be in an Arkansas State Park. They have great multi-room cabins that are perfect for a group of friends to catch up, relax, and well, get away!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrCznwPQKdk

No comments:

Post a Comment